«South-Russian musical anthology» is the Russian academic journal specializing on the publication of scientific, educational, cultural and educational materials.
The edition publishes articles by leading experts and young scientists – competitors of scientific degrees in the sphere of theory and history of music, ethnomusicology, musical pedagogics.
The journal is registered with Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Connectivity, Information Technologies and Mass Communications (Roskomnadzor). Registration Certificate: ПИ № ФС77-62392.
The founder and publisher of the journal is the Rostov State Rachmaninov Conservatoire. Production of the «South-Russian musical anthology» is carried out by the editorial office of the Magazine being the structural division of the Founder.
The edition is independent of political parties and other public associations pursuing political goals. Our activity is to be provided according to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the Statute, bylaws and local regulations of the Founder.
The Mission of our journal is to promote the development of the modern science in the sphere of music by accumulating the latest knowledge in the field of musical culture.
This Mission is to be realized in the goals that are:
- to achieve leading positions in the study of historical and theoretical problems of musicology, contributing to the implementation of the acquired knowledge in the field of culture and education;
- to disseminate the results of fundamental and applied scientific research, expanding and deepening understanding of the nature of the of development processes in musical culture and art, at the global, national and regional levels.
To reach these goals our targets are:
- to ensure effective communication between authors and readers to meet their information needs and to achieve their maximum performance in professional activities;
- to provide scientists in Russia and abroad with the possibility of publishing their research results in the field of musicology;
- to ensure the continuity of the scientific process through the publication of articles by authoritative and young scientists.
- Section Policies
- Music culture of the South Russia
- The problems of musical studies
- Performing art
- Music education
- In the alliance with word
- Music in the world of arts
- The issues of musical theatre
- Aspects of modern music culture
- Publications of the archive papers
- In memoriam
The editorial policy of the journal is based on the traditional ethical principles of the Russian scientific periodicals (see Ethics) in accordance with the principles developed based on the best practices of scientific publications by the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE – http://publicationethics.org/).
The editorial Board seeks to enlarge the circle of authors, enlisting the cooperation of scientists, musicologists, musicians, practitioners, educators, researchers from conservatories, music schools, research institutes of the arts in the region, Russia and countries of near and far abroad.
The articles to be accepted for consideration and publication are to contain analytical materials on fundamental and applied research in the field of musical art, as well as reviews, book reviews, comments and analytical reports on significant events, conferences, music festivals, etc.
In order to ensure the quality of published materials and to comply with copyright law, all incoming articles are checked through the «Antiplagiat» system and only then sent for review. The articles accepted for publication are to be edited if required.
Materials published in the journal may not be fully or partially reproduced, replicated and distributed without the written permission of the publisher. There are no honorariums, fees or royalties paid to authors for the publication of materials submitted to the editorial Board.
The open access policy of the journal is to provide open access to its content giving an opportunity for global knowledge sharing, in accordance with the goals and objectives of the edition.