Южно-Российский музыкальный альманах
South-Russian Musical Anthology
Iuzhno-Rossiiskii Muzykal'nyi Al'manakh
Founded in 2004
Since 2014 the journal has been published quarterly
The journal is included in the List of Academic Journals Recommended by the High Attestation Commission of Ministry of Education and Science of Russia
ISSN 2076-4766 (Print)
ISSN 2712-9764 (Online)
Founder and publisher:
Rostov State Rachmaninov Conservatoire
The journal is registered with Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Mass Communication, Communications and the Protection of Cultural Heritage.
Registration Certificate: ПИ № ФС77-62392
23 Budennovsky av., Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Postal Code in Russia: 344002
The full-text version of the edition, as well as abstracts in Russian and in English are placed in free access in the «Archives». All the archives of the journal are also presented in the Russian Electronic Scientific Library – RSCI (Russian Science Citation Index - RSCI) and included in the RSCI.
The journal is registered as I︠U︡zhno-Rossiĭskiĭ muzykalʹnyĭ alʹmanakh in the union catalog OCLC WorldCat and at the Répertoire International de Littérature Musicale (RILM) as Ûžno-Rossijskij muzykal’nyj al’manah.
Rostov State Rachmaninov Conservatoire’s academic journal “South-Russian Musical Anthology” has been recognised as one of the winners of All-Russian competition for funding of publishers specialized in arts and culture.
The journal has been awarded a grant of the Russian Cultural Foundation of 2021. Congratulations!
South-Russian Musical Anthology 2021–1 (42)
Problems of Musical Theater
- Smagina E. Russian opera of the first half of the 19th сentury in the context of artistic flames of the time
Twentieth and Twenty-First Centuries Composers’ Creativity
- Sarzhant A. About the orchestral embodiment of dialogic musical drama in the symphonic works by G. Dmitriev
- Serov Yu. “Leningrad” symphony by Boris Tishchenko
- Lavrova S. Liminal spaces as a metaphysics of infinity: “Sieben Klangräume” by Georg Friedrich Haas
- Yunusova V. Video in multimedia projects by Tan Dun
Problems of Musicology
- Egorova M. Sticheron Octoechos for St. Alexander Nevsky: musical form in the context of medieval intermediality
- Beketova N. Glinka – Mussorgsky: the harmony and crisis of the Russian historical state-of-the-art
- Lobzakova E., Porubina M. Eric Satie’s piano cycles of 1912–1915: musical opuses or critical pamphlets?
- Bleklova M. The piano work by Alemdar Karamanov: A beginning of his way
- Baybikova G. Psychological and educational aspects in the development of the musician-performer’s analytical abilities
- Kravtsova T. Problems of interpreting English-speaking studies on musicology in the Russian language
- Kemova K. Unknown piano duet repertoire: The sonatas by Franz Seydelmann
- Khruleva I. The teaching practice of ornamentation in the treatise “A Singing Method…” of Paris Conservatoire
Problems of Traditional Culture
- Krylova A. The cultural and historical significance of folkloric forms of sound advertising
Musical Culture of the South of Russia
- Shadrina A. K. Pigrov’s work as a precentor: Unknown biography pages